Flint Community Schools is hosting its 2023-24 kindergarten open enrollment events across the district. Please see the dates, times and locations below.
- Thursday, February 16 at Potter Elementary (2500 N. Averill Ave Flint, MI) for Potter and Doyle-Ryder families
- Tuesday, February 28 at Eisenhower Elementary (1235 Pershing St Flint, MI) for Eisenhower families
- Thursday, March 2 at Freeman Elementary (4001 Ogema St Flint, MI) for Freeman families
- Tuesday, March 7 at Neithercut Elementary (2010 Crestbrook Ln Flint, MI) for Neithercut families
- Thursday, March 9 at Durant-Tuuri-Mott Elementary (1518 University Ave Flint, MI) for Durant-Tuuri-Mott families
- Tuesday, March 14 at Brownell STEM Middle School (6302 Oxley Dr Flint, MI) for Brownell STEM families
- Thursday, March 16 at Pierce Elementary (1101 W. Vernon Dr Flint, MI) for Pierce families
All events are from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Families should bring address verification (ID, utility bills and/or lease), birth certificate, immunization record and completed enrollment forms (linked here).
Please call 810-767-6158 with any questions.